Through innovative programs inspired by our Founder’s life journey, Warrick Dunn Charities, Inc. (WDC) works with under-resourced individuals and families to make a difference in their lives that can help break the cycle of generational poverty.
WDC is seeking a Program Coordinator to assist with program operations located in the Metro Atlanta area. This position will be full time and reports directly to the Program Manager. Position may require occasional evening or weekend hours as needed.
The Program Coordinator will assist with the coordination of WDC’s programs with a primary focus on the following programs: Count on Your Future, SCULPT, and Hearts for Community Service. The Program Coordinator will lead the planning and execution of all workshops, building in as necessary data collection and tracking tools, and work with the WDC leadership and marketing committee as it relates to the promotion of scheduled WDC programs. Additional assistance with other WDC projects and occasional program-related travel may be requested.
This individual should have strong attention to detail, be highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, work independently, past workshop planning experience, and strong relationship building and customer service skills. Experience using Blackbaud or comparable CRM platform, Microsoft, and Adobe products highly recommended. Understanding of social media and marketing suggested.
- Assist in administrative duties and program operations
- Draft copy to be used in various print and electronic materials
- Assist as required with marketing and social media
- Respond to emails and phone calls regarding support services programs
- Plan and execute programs and workshops, including:
- Develop a workshop timelines
- Coordination of vendors/facilitators;
- Event registration and PR;
- Coordination of event logistics;
- Updating or developing pre/post surveys to collect program data;
- Oversight of volunteers;
- Coordination of all pre and post-event communication
- Develop or update tracking tools for each program as it relates to budget and expenses, program participation, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Blackbaud or comparable CRM platform, Microsoft, and Adobe
- Highly organized
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Workshop/event planning experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and project plan to meet required deadlines
- Understanding of marketing and social media
- Volunteer Management
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from a college or university with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years of program coordination or support experience in human services, education, or related field.
- Previous workshop/event planning experience within a nonprofit organization a plus.
Pay range commensurate with experience